Monday, January 02, 2006

Year in Review - Books

I keep a list of the books I read throughout the year. Not sure why, other than as I get older I have trouble remembering what I did yesterday let alone all year! The book list is fun to review and ponder - I thought it might be interesting to post it here, especially if you are the type of person that is curious about what other people read. So, here's what caught my interest in 2005:

The DaVinci Code - Fact or Fiction? Hank Hanegraaff and Paul Maier
This Present Darkness - Frank Peretti
The Shy Writer - C. Hope Clark
Travels with My Lovers - Erica Miner
The Haunted Bookshop - Christoper Morley
The Habit of Hope in a Changing and Uncertain World - Bishop William Hockin
Myself When Young - Daphne DuMaurier
The China Conspiracy - p.m.terrell
It's Time to End Church Splits - Francis Frangipane
Hana's Suitcase - Karen Levine
Whence Came a Prince - Liz Curtis Higgs
Unveiling Mary Magdalene - Liz Curtis Higgs
Ear of the Wolf - James Demers
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Throne - Georgia Richardson
Grab the Queen Power - Allyn Evans
Our Father Who Art in a Tree - Judy Pascoe
The Trouble with Tulip - Mindy Starns Clark
Eagle Born to Fly - Sharon Matthies
Circus at the Edge of the Earth - Charlie Wilkins
This is the Place - Carolyn Howard Johnson
Defying Gravity - A Celebration of Late-Blooming Women - Prill Boyle
In Search of...The Real Spirit of Christmas - Dan Schaeffer

hmmm...I think there are just as many books on this list, as there are sitting in my "book basket" waiting to be read! * o
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: