Monday, April 14, 2008

Note Cards and Collages

Got my note cards completed this weekend for the Artella Note Card swap. This was a fun and easy project to participate in. Just have to pop my cards in the mail tomorrow and wait for my swap cards to arrive!


Also spent the better part of the weekend working on my collage for my final project for the Henri Nouwen course. I've decided to work with Nouwen's book, "The Return of the Prodigal Son" based on his reflections on Rembrandt's painting and the parable. There was so much in that book that spoke to me and had me examining how I've been the prodigal and how I've been the elder and what it means to be the "Beloved" - the child welcomed home. (Speaking of the spiritual home here, of course ).

Here's a sneak peak at the collage in progress. I'll post the final piece when it is complete.


* o
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: