Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Her Dreams Are Brewing


When I was talking with my spiritual director this weekend, I was going on about how I have all these things I want to do creatively and spiritually and that I was unsure of what I was supposed to be doing and what direction I wanted to head in next.

She encouraged me to recognize that I was in an "in-between" place at the moment, a transition, and to be comfortable in this place. To rest in my creativity.

And then she said she had this image of a large pot, or cauldron. Mixing it all together and brewing up what's next.

This weekend, I will be walking the labyrinth and wondering what it is that I will bring in and what I will choose to take out.

Mixed-media acrylic - "Her Dreams Are Brewing" - Apr 2008 * o
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: