Sunday, April 05, 2009

The Appearance

This is the last assignment for the module on watercolors. The instructions said you could copy something from the book or come up with something of your own creation, so I went with the latter. Landscapes and flowers just don't seem to be my thing. Actually, I'm not even sure if watercolors are my thing (don't look too closely at the face). I tend to really muck them up in a hurry. Have to wait and see what oils or acrylics bring!

image - "The Appearance" - watercolors - copyright 2009 * o
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is your little guardian angel for your journey studying in SD.

When I took watercolors this was my problem too...making mud! I do like your choice of colors....

simonne

Eveline Maedel said...

Thanks Simonne - I like that, my guardian angel for the journey!