Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Year in Books

Keeping up with a tradition I started last year, here is my list of books read in 2006:

Embracing Serafina - Penny Petrone
The Eyre Affair - Jasper Fforde
Breakfast with Jesus - Greg Laurie
Jack's Life - Douglas Gresham
The Creative Call - An Artist's Respone to the Way of the Spirit - Janice Elsheimer
Grace in Thine Eyes - Liz Curtis Higgs
For My Next Act - Women Scripting Life After 50 - Karen Baar
Daily Word Prayer Journal
House - Frank Peretti/Ted Dekker
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings - Maya Angelou
Remember - Karen Kingsbury
The Slumber of Christianity - Ted Dekker
The Bronze Woman - Antanas Sileika
Stealing Adda - Tamara Leigh
Safely Home - Randy Alcorn

And we move on to 2007. New year = more books to read! * o
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Sue said...

This is a great list. I've read many of them. What did you think of "The Eyre Affair"?

Eveline Maedel said...

Sue, I loved Eyre Affair (but then I have a quirky sense of humor!)

I have "Lost In a Good Book" in my book pile - hoping to get to it soon!

Sue said...

It's a really fun series. I'm glad you enjoyed the first in the set.